Start of Documentation

Coordinator
Jul 31, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Hi everyone,

I want to start the documentation and creating sample with descriptions (updating demo project) for this class library. Is there anyone with strong english skills and the art of writing?

We will start class by class and I will help him to understand the properties, methods and the goal of the class so he can start writing in human language :)

Best regards,

Mostafa Aghajani

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Hello Mostafa,

are still open this thread? I can help you with something, while we don't get new doc people. I downloaded your project, but I think it is still a bit complex to a beginner programmer without a documentation.

I have a project in my startup company, and I'll use SCL in this first begining. In any doubt or change, I'll commit it here.

Thanks at all,

Ygor Lazaro

Coordinator
Nov 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Yes! it's open ;)

I confirm that it's complex for beginners and that's why I give priority to documentation and examples.

But I am a little busy and will be glad if you can help me on this, so if you have any question on how to use the code, found a bug (fixed or not) and any other thing feel free to contact me.

And don't forget to help on the documentation (specially) and extending the library.

Sep 19, 2014 at 7:36 PM
No documentation yet?
Sample is missing too.